… Start over, in the same place as always
The mountain is for those who seek it, for those who find and find it again.
To stop, resume, regenerate, redo and connect.
To meditate, reflect, care and contemplate.
Here, where the whisper of the mountain is your only company….
On the hillside of Serra da Lousã, in the village of Xisto de Gondramaz, in a perfect place to reconnect with nature, our 7 Casinhas are a welcome ticket to admire the green landscapes that surround the village. A haven for refreshing dives or for evenings of conversation by the fireplace, where the senses are activated at every corner. Here, the shade of shale, the charm of the narrow streets, the murmur of the waters of the streams, the serenity of the trails and the charm of the landscapes are the perfect setting for the imaginary of our best dreams.
We live in challenging moments, but they are still potential to generate new ideas and processes adapted to the new reality. It is time to change, innovate and optimize. As before, the well-being and safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are still here to receive you, if you wish, now with enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures as well as new procedures to make you feel even safer.
IT IS PEACEFUL TO BE AN ACCOMMODATION:
- Located in a historic village, away from urban centers
- With accommodation in independent houses with direct access to the outside
- With a food and beverage service provided safely
- With exclusive access to guests, in our common areas
To ensure maximum safety and well-being for our dear guests, staff and community, we have adopted several additional temporary measures that follow the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Directorate-General for Health (DGS):
1. RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- At the time of booking, all guests are required to complete the Virtual Check-in Form to facilitate the autonomous check-in process.
- Cashless measures for payments are privileged, being requested to pay the reservation through bank transfer or credit card. For extra payments in our unit, we recommend the use of MBWay or Contactless cards.
- The check-in start time changed to 4 pm in order to carry out even more rigorous cleaning and disinfection of all spaces.
- A more flexible cancellation policy has been created for your convenience, in which you can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 7 days before your arrival. After that date, the total amount of the stay will be charged.
- Circulation access in the common areas of Mountain Whisper exclusively for guests (reception, bar, pool). Visitors / passers-by are not allowed to visit our facilities.
- Hand sanitizer available at access points to common spaces
- Whenever possible, guests will preferably stay in houses that have not been occupied in the previous nights.
- All check-ins are carried out autonomously, without going through the reception / common spaces. The guest must inform upon arrival and departure via telephone to +351 961 512 150 via whatsapp.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable disinfectant wipes available in all houses
- During the stay, communication between the customer and the reception via Whatsapp or chat of facebook .
- The Mountain Whisper team will be properly protected, using their personal protective equipment
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection procedures for all accommodation units as well as common spaces.
- The cottages are for the exclusive stay of guests included in reservations. The reception and visit of family members or visitors is strictly prohibited.
4. CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection measures, throughout the day, of the materials and equipment existing in the accommodation units and common spaces, with a special focus on points of high contact
- Use of disinfectant products with proven effectiveness in eliminating the virus
- Regular ventilation of all accommodation units and common spaces
- Elimination of high-contact and difficult-to-disinfect elements (decorative details, decorative pillows, tapestries, etc.) from accommodation units and common spaces
- Plastification of essential contact elements (television controls), renovated after each stay
- Reinforced care in the handling and washing of textiles, namely sheets and towels. All washes are carried out at 60ºC and laundry detergent and powder disinfectant are used.
- The daily cleaning service is temporarily unavailable. Guests may request the cleaning service of their accommodation unit during their stay, in which case they must leave the house during the same period.
5. FOOD AND DRINK SERVICES
- We have a confection service and delivery of Snacks / Tapas and drinks, directly to the houses, on request.
- For added convenience, we also have a service for making and delivering meals to the house, which must be requested in advance, and will be delivered until 6 pm.
- Breakfast (included in the rate) is delivered to the house between 9 am and 11 am and requires prior choice, by filling out the breakfast form that will be sent by email at the time of booking.
- Kitchen team with adapted service to guarantee all security measures and protected with specific personal protective equipment
- Reinforcement of the HACCP Plan Measures (Analysis and Control of Critical Points)
- With the opening of the bathing season, guests can choose to have breakfast at the house or in the common space next to the reception / bar / pool.
- Each breakfast table will be assigned to a home, with no exchange possible, to ensure that the same guests use the same furniture throughout their stay. Between each use, cleaning and disinfection of this area is carried out.
6. COMMON AREA AND SWIMMING POOL
- The use of the outdoor pool is exclusive to the guests staying.
- The sun loungers are placed respecting the safety distance.
- The sun loungers will be assigned to each house, and it is not possible to make exchanges, to guarantee the use of the same furniture by the same guests throughout the stay.
- It is expressly mandatory that each guest bring their own towel.
- We have mattresses available for the pool loungers, which will be non-transferable throughout the stay, at an additional cost of € 10.
- Disinfection and daily cleaning of sun loungers.
7. SUPPORT FOR SUSPECTED CASES COVID-19
- Our entire team is able to support our guests in an emergency, with an isolation room in case of suspicion.
8. MW TEAM
- Training of all teams on new procedures
- Mandatory daily change of uniforms and uniforms in the workplace
- Employees have an individual safety kit that is mandatory to use throughout their working hours
- The areas of exclusive access to the team are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- Allocation of exclusive access per worker to sensitive areas (kitchen and laundry)
- Reduction in the number of employees per area
9. SUPPLIERS AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
- Suppliers with “Clean & Safe” seal are favored
- Suppliers have a prevention and contingency plan
- Safety procedures applied in the handling and storage of the delivered goods
* Depending on the evolution of the situation regarding the Coronavirus, these measures may undergo changes, always in order to safeguard the health of everyone.
We also want you to know that the warm welcome - even without the hugs - the unique experiences and immersion in nature remain untouched, and await you ...
We are in this together, in the certainty that we will leave this experience even more united and resilient…
One until now, from the same place as always ...